What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi, I would like to change the email address of my account but when I do it the system says: "Unable to perform action. Please try again through the website or contact support if you need immediate assistance." Can you help me please? Luca Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello . I have this issue has anyone had this before or knows how to resolve it ? We’re reviewing your info Someone from our team will review your account and follow up with you soon at ......**
    Good evening. I am new to Air BnB .Please help me I am trying to add my address several times but doesnt accept what can be done to verify from who I can get ask and support Best regards
    I have my calendar synced with Booking.com ... Booking.com works great for me in the low season, where AirBnb seems not to bring me any traffic. In the high season, I much prefer using AirBnB as the commissions rates are ideal and the dates booked seem to... Latest reply by Sabine628