What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    is anyone else having problems with their calendar - it opens but does not display bookings etc - just continues to "pulse " as if trying to open? This only started 24 hours ago. Latest reply by Nick
    Hi all,Can you help please?We are quite new to Airbnb, went live with our coastal holiday cottage last August. We had a few bookings last year and quite a lot of interest for this year. We were hoping to get some maintenance and improvements done during S... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Hi fellow hosts, Today the 4th July 2020 we opened our doors to guests for the first time since 24th March 2020. It has been strange to have no guests in our lodges for such a long period but I am happy to report that two couples arrived today from London... Latest reply by Shaun69