What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    Hi, I wonder if someone can advise? I rent out a room in my apartment that I also live in myself. Next to the "Airbnb"- room there is a bathroom with a toilet and sink which is exclusive for the guest to use. In my "General Information" sheet that I mak... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello, I am new as a host & had to cancel an application due to lack of time to clean. Now these dates are not available anymore. They are blocked by airbnb. How can I get these dates back so people can book them again? Louis Latest reply by John4704
    The 1st listing was invited pretty much immediately after the Summer Release rollout. The 2nd listing was invited ~1 week or so ago. Both have been featured in small publications (although I didn’t mention it anywhere in my copywrite). Both I supposed ... Latest reply by Huma0
    In July of last year one of our guests threw a 2 day party at our flat against our listing rules. During the party, the guest and her "entourage"... filmed a music video, let of smoke bombs inside our flat, threw bottles against the walls and ceiling, swi... Latest reply by Cindy315