What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    'Recommended rates' on the calendar are way way off the mark, not helpful. Over many years in Morocco and now in Spain, they are no guidance at all, I generally get at least double suggested rates. If I let at the rates suggested I would get wall to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been hosting on Airbnb for well over five years abs retained my Superhost status BUT I received one incorrect and grumpy review last year which ruined my position. I appealed to Airbnb twice to look into it but they came back saying they couldn’t r... Latest reply by Ann13
    I just got a denial for a professional cleaning invoice submitted on the host guarantee and feel this is important to document and protest. Here is how the agent worded the denial: ** I have replied to Sixto telling him that after personally hosting o... Latest reply by Mary419
    I had a recent guest that gave my digital access code to a "friend" of hers. I met her friend and her man in the driveway. They informed me that my guest had given them the code to access our Airbnb space. Telling me that our registered guests would be a... Latest reply by Colleen253
    It is long past time AIrBnB make it clear to guests that anything less than 5 stars is considered lacking and negative for hosts (according to AirBnB's own standards). For many, 4 out of 5 means Very Good or even Almost Perfect. Since hosts are warned t... Latest reply by Dale711
    I accepted a booking from someone with 4 5-star reviews. Based on the number of great reviews, I trusted her when she wrote " I have read all the house rules and me and my party of 5 agree to the rules." -- Two of the prior reviews were in 2020, Covid tim... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Has anyone noticed a drop in guests just not reviewing a host? Since the start of the year we have seen a significant drop in guest reviews, not bad reviews, just guests that aren't reviewing. Has anyone else experienced this? We have made no changes to o... Latest reply by David122
    Hi guys, I'm a student and help my family out with their Airbnb. We've also been a big fan on offering welcome packs to our guests. What are our thoughts on offering welcome packs to guests? I'm doing my project and report on airbnb :). I did ask this a c...