AIRBNB REFUSING TO SEND PAYOUTS FOR NO REASON

AIRBNB REFUSING TO SEND PAYOUTS FOR NO REASON

I have submitted over 35 new case #s to Airbnb about the same issue. Yet, for some reason  nobody with Airbnb will contact us back or give us any answers whatsoever and even disconnect us from all the chats each and every time. It has been over 3 months and Airbnb refuses to act in good faith toward us in regards to money owed. If nobody here can help me soon, I am going to exhaust all efforts and money  to sue Airbnb. If I see that 60+ Host that are or have experienced the same thing, I will seek council for a class action lawsuit against Airbnb.  What Airbnb has done and is still doing to me Is illegal and I'm done chasing my money as I hit a wall every time. Please don't be afraid to come forward with either help or to join me. Just because Airbnb is a big company doesn't give them the right to do this to people. I have talked to an Airbnb attorney, read all policy language about payouts etc. and I am well prepped. To further show you about my current issue, I have listed the amount of money and reservations that Airbnb is choosing to hold from us for over 3 months now and without reasoning. That amount continues to increaser daily and Airbnb is perfectly okay with taking their cut but not giving us ours.

Generating over 1 million in bookings last year, you think Airbnb would be n your side....

If anyone can help or would like to join this possible lawsuit, please let me know as I can be contacted at the info below:

Text Message only: ***

Email: ***

OUTSTANDING BALANCE OWED FOR OVER 96 DAYS BY AIRBNB:

**[Personal details removed - Community Center Guidelines]

**[Reservation numbers hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Booked Out, LLC
34 Replies 34

Same here I have hit a wall and have not been paid for 7 weeks 

Nobody seems interested in helping

Mel9380
Level 2
St Albans, United Kingdom

Hello Reno, I’m based in the UK and having the Same issue at present! I would be happy to join please

Deborah1337
Level 2
San Pedro Pochutla, Mexico

hello Reno im based in zipolite Mexico and haven’t received a payment since April 8

I have missing payouts since March 2024!  12K

Goran149
Level 2
Split, Croatia

So another week has passed, ( in total 6 weeks)  now there have been 3 groups of guests, and still no one from Airbnb has offered any concrete help or explanation. I opened a new case yesterday and talk  ( me and my lawyer) whit someone.

After we introduced ourselves with our full name and informed them that we were recording the conversation, we wanted to find out three things:
- we wanted to know who we are talking about, but all the names of the people in the help center are fake names - nicknames.
- We wanted to talk to the first superior, but they didn't put us through.
- we wanted to find out the address of the airbnb office in Europe that is responsible for Croatia in order to send an official note, but they did not want to give us the address.

In the end, the lady who answered said that she is not allowed to talk to the lawyer anymore and that we should send a message where the problem is, which I have already done several times in different open cases.

Now I am collecting hosts who have problems with payment and we are considering a collective action against Airbnb under the laws in Croatia and the EU.

In some previous conversations it was confirmed to me that:

1. AIRBNB knows that they have not paid me the amount for the last 3 guests this year!!! ( more 15.000 euro).
2. AIRBNB knows that there is a technical error in their system for the last reservation from last year (August 2023), which was put on hold (even though I was duly paid)!!!
3. AIRBNB has not done anything for 40 days since the problem was first reported!!!
4. AIRBNB owes me over 15,000.00 EU !!!

What to do?
1. Continue with the free service, covering all costs.
2. Hope, pray (please if you know the name of the airbnb church where I should go) that AIRBNB could pay us or as an absolute minimum that you contact us with some concrete information?
2. Cancel all reservations, ruin tens of people's vacations and move to another platform?
3. Take a lawyer's office and seek legal protection or file a lawsuit ( done).
4. Contact the Croatian association of family accommodation registered in the Republic of Croatia? Done.

Honestly, (anyone who reading this post and works for airbnb), how can you be a part of this?

Thousands of hosts report  problem with paying, and airbnb continues to do the same, without the slightest concern for the damage and financial difficulties it causes to me as a host, and potentially to future guests.

And I know that I will again receive a response full of understanding and fake sweet words begging for my patience. But that message can't feed my children, with that message I can't pay for accommodation for three students. With that message, I cannot pay for the cleaning service, nor can I maintain my facility.
With that message, I can only...

And then you realize again, that the small ones are small, and the big ones are big. And you realize that injustice was the initiator of the biggest changes. You realize that when a man has nothing left to lose, he is ready for anything.