What Hosts are saying

Hello, i have a property in Northern Cyprus which i have been listing on Airbnb since September. My payouts were all going ok until December, when my payouts were put on hold. After contacting support team i was informed that i must provide an EU tax ID n... Latest reply by Bronwyn107
    Hi guys, I completed my account on the dedicated spaces for co-host on Airbnb. It’s still unlisted. Have you got advices on how to propose to host ? In Italy, next to my town I can also go for check/in and online for managing listings etc.I have been on ... Latest reply by Chloe463
    Hello, I'm coming to write to the community to have new idea on how to proceed because frankly I'm helpless after a while. Airbnb markets the fact that they have an insurance covering very high damages and protecting hosts.I've been a superhost for 3 mont... Latest reply by Can0
    Hello, I recently started Airbnb hosting - I let out one bedroom in my home and I am always at the property myself while guests are staying.I have buildings and contents insurance but do not have public liability insurance. I understand that Airbnb's AirC... Latest reply by Leon3104
    ..."under section 6.2 to Airbnb's Terms of Service, Hosts are responsible for understanding and complying with any laws, rules, regulations, and contracts with third parties that apply to the Host's Listing or Host Services" Is there anybody who has had a... Latest reply by Joy1664