What Hosts are saying

Hello fellow hosts, I am well aware that a recent regulation has been made here in Vancouver for Airbnb hosts that is coming into effect on May 01 and am wondering how best we it can be navigated. Does the regulation apply to you of your minimum stay req... Latest reply by Mike3317
    Hi I live in Maine and I have been a host for a few years now but this year the income made and paid by ABNB for taxes is giving me a terrible time.It is imposable for me to get their figures to jive when I compare the Gross transaction to the Payout tran... Latest reply by Robert8035
    I casually mentioned to my car insurer that I sometimes gave a guest a lift to or from the station and was that included in my cover They came back to say that was fine as long as I didn't get paid for it but they then wrote to me saying that as I have... Latest reply by Ruth413
    I have a new listing and I try to publish it and make it active and run into the message “Your listing cannot be published at this time. Please contact customer support for more information.” I have had this issue for a week now with no resolution from cu... Latest reply by Mike3307
    Hi, I am a licensed Locksmith in the Los Angeles area and I do a lot of airbnb lockouts and i charge cheap for my host's. Question tho- there has seemed to be a debate about who foots the bill exactly and in the last customer I had was a guest who refused... Latest reply by Lando495