What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I've been looking for a while contacting everyone I know trying to find a private cleaning lady or cleaning company without success.Does anyone know of cleaning ladies in the mountains near Bergamo?I'm willing to pay well but have struggle finding... Latest reply by Rebecca
    I have received status code 400 on the Airbnb app that I use on my ipad and I cannot access the contents. I have tried closing the app but it just keeps returning and telling me to retry, when I do it just says the same thing again and again. What shall I... Latest reply by Rob11781
    What do you guys think about a website where airbnb hosts can post their experience (with proof) of bad guests so other hosts are aware and reject guest bookings? kind of like a a blacklist for guests?ive had guests ruin my cottage by leaving food all ove... Latest reply by Jaime810
    Good morning from Greece, I recently found out that Airbnb charges 24% VAT on their commission (I've chosen simplified pricing) 15%, so the total commission (and thus the price of the listing per day) increases by 18.6% (0.15*1.24 ). Are you aware of this... Latest reply by Αναστασία10
    We are currently getting our house refurbished with intentions of opening by Memorial Day. I am getting sales calls by companies like “evolve” who want to manage the entire process for 10%. Has anyone worked with one of these companies. I was planning ... Latest reply by Christie243