What Hosts are saying

I have still not received payment 3 (three) weeks later (Reference code ** ) and no one from AirBnB has replied to my endless messages. My bank had no record of Payoneer Payment code: ** - My bank in South Africa requires a copy of the Swift transfer form... Latest reply by Luke673
    I've got 2 payouts that was sent over on 29th and 31st of December, I was supposed to get them by 5th and 8th of January. However, I'm missing both! I've contacted support but one ghosted me, another one told me it actually takes 5 to 15 business days, ... Latest reply by Hanif32
    My payouts was suspended while airbnb started to ask my to upgrade my information as a business account, because my two years account established as a personal account, but the payouts is going to a company. What the account was like this because I never ... Latest reply by Ken3180
    I'm missing a payout and airbnb keep telling me to speak with my bank, bank has confirmed airbnb hasn't made the payment. I've spoken with 5 people from support and no one is helping. Does anyone know how I can escalate to get this resolved? Latest reply by Bhumika
    I have an outstanding payout now a week overdue. Everyone I contact support I keep getting the same run around rubbish excuses that it has been released and I should contact my bank. I have contacted my bank twice and they can’t trace anything from my e... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Is there a possibility of accumulating our Superhost bonus? I don’t have the privilege of taking a holiday every year and my bonuses are gone to waste every year as they all expired. This is not a big thing to ask but I hope you consider carrying over unu... Latest reply by Marissa107
    Good morning. My husband and I are new to hosting on Air B&B. Our property is in Pensacola Beach. I’m familiar with the bed tax but wondering what other taxes are required. Also, does Air B&B collect taxes and submit in the state of Florida? Any assistanc... Latest reply by Sophia