What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb Community. Sorry for the vague and uninteresting title, but in my opinion this is kind of a big deal so I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this. I'm providing way too much info here but it's the only way I can clearly describe it: I have 2... Latest reply by Kenny61
    Hello Everyone! I try to just post a question per day. Todays question? I have seen people who charge to increase business to help you build your AIRBNB business. Have any of you tried them? Do you wait here for your bookings or do you list yourself ... Latest reply by Letamnin0
    Why do I keep getting messages from airbnb saying that tax info is needed subject to freezing pay out. Everytime I go to taxes resident in the EU, am told that no information is required from me. is it because am co-host and all payments come to me? My da... Latest reply by Heather289
      Do you know how to collect on a claim when I have to do a repair and excessive clean myself? The guest damaged my dresser and I am buying the parts and items needed for the repair. The place was also left filthy. The guest failed to pay when I submitted... Latest reply by Heather289
    Hello. I have a question about Council Tax in the UK. Are self-contained annexes located inside the hosts residence or on the land attached the hosts property charged extra Council Tax if they are let to Airbnb guests? ThanksGwyn Cooke Latest reply by Heather289