What Hosts are saying

I'm confused about payments of occupancy taxes and fees in Unincorporated Dekalb County Georgia. I thought my guests wouldn't be charged "hotel" taxes, as long as they booked stays for more than 30 nights. Are month to month leases subject to the same tax... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hi hosts, We are new hosts in Airbnb and just found out that in order to rent our flat for short term, we will need a license. Anyone have experience in applying for this license before October 2022?Is it possible to apply for tenement flats in Edinburgh... Latest reply by Veronique243
    Hello, there is No payment which was scheduled for 14.04. In app this is still marked as upcoming, even after i received mail that this was sent. Well it wasn’t. Can you please check it. There was no similar situation. Latest reply by Kamil36
    Hi, Tonight while looking our calendars, I realized our listing were suspended. we had NO CONTACT from Airbnb. We tried to contact them on what's going on and there was no transparency or answer on their behalf. We believe we had a booking last night a... Latest reply by Khizar1
    We recently had some serious issues with our Airbnb cleaner and looking for a new one. Can anyone) recommend someone who's used to Airbnb standards ? Please include price. Ps. I've already looked on thumbtack, angi, taskrabbit and professional companies ... Latest reply by Bhumika