What Hosts are saying

I received a notification when logged in stating that my payouts will be paused if I do not verify my identity, I click the link and my identity is verified, weird... I think nothing of it, I get in touch with Airbnb and after weeks of back and fourth ev... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello all, Starting this conversation, as there seems be no right answer to the issue I'm facing.When I opened my AirBnB account, for payments, I used my doughters payoneer account.After some time, we wanted to chnage this, as I wanted to have fund go to ... Latest reply by Bhumika
    • Payoneer Issue.png
    Hello, I manage several properties through AirBnb, and today it is our main business and means of revenue. All encouraged by my mother Vera Lúcia, a 70-year-old lady, who is a SuperHost. We are grateful for AirBnb and we made this video as a tribute and a... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi. Im a Host in Gainesville, Florida.If you are a Host in Gainesville as well, Can I know your experience with the taxes we have to pay? because I heard that there is 5% city Gainesville taxes, plus the 7% Florida taxes and on top of that there is an Air... Latest reply by Bhumika
        please someone help. I have been a superhost since 2016, my grades are always excellent, my guests have always been happy with their stay with me. But in March of this year, Airbnb stopped sending me money for guests staying at my house, when I asked ... Latest reply by Sybe
    • 6D66899B-D11A-4505-ACCC-A607E0A5A389.png
    • AB08B90F-8101-4680-B6EE-781E02CEA253.png
    • 89BD0688-1B01-4E03-B36A-7ACCBE417127.png