What Hosts are saying

I have a guest who almost from the beginning of her stay was complaining about the heat in our condo. I can see she is from out of state and from somewhere where the temps are more mild than here in Northern CA. However where our condo is located is coo... Latest reply by Jared268
    We will most likely go above the £85k threshold in the next financial year, so need to plan for the impact of VAT (or plan to stop hosting for the year once we are close to the limit).Our current Airbnb invoices show:Host payoutHost service fee (which inc... Latest reply by Fit76
    I would like to add pictures of the entrance to house and key code lock to my check in instructions. When I look online, it seems that you should be able to add pictures. However, with my Canada listing, it only allows text entry in self check in - no o... Latest reply by M199
    Hi I had a guest whom booked for a month for one person. He turned up with 4 people. Our policy is 2 people included in the booking and each additional person charged a fee up to a maximum of four people. I informed airbnb and they took a long time to co... Latest reply by Andrew-and-Yvonne0
    Jenny, I’ve been asked to provide a receipt/invoice to my customer for 1 of her 4 night stay. I would like to post this question but cannot figure out how to post a question in the community forum. Can you please assist? Latest reply by Helen3