What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! I'm Brand new to Airbnb as a host. At our property we offer 'extras', like brunches, massages, etc. Is it ok to request payment for these services via Paypal or Venmo; without breaking any Airbnb rules? I wondered if it was ok to sugge... Latest reply by M199
    Hello, I host long term guests (covered by long term cancellation policy) or occasionally slightly shorter stays (with a Strict policy). I usually offer to refund the guest extra for nights that get rebooked. However, how do you go about deciding what thi... Latest reply by Huma0
    This guest wanted to know if our Airbnb would be empty for 3 days before his arrival. When I told him no, he sent this message: Guest: Would you ask about the health and well-being of your current guest(s) before they leave on Saturday? A negative Covid... Latest reply by Mark116
    For many years I have set a base price. I then some times go and change prices up or down for a specific date. If I adjust my base price, these specific dates stay the same price that I set a custom price too. However I noticed that when I used weekend ...