What Hosts are saying

We have been hosting with Airbnb for over 6 years and any issues faced were dealt with rather professionally by Airbnb staff before. We are also Superhost so it shows the quality of our accommodation and service. However, we are now living a nightmare wit... Latest reply by Althea0
    Anyone have experience with what is "fair" when a guest requests a refund for a failure of hot water during the last 24 hours of their 7-day stay? We sent someone to fix it immediately and the issue was resolved. The same thing happened again 12 hours l... Latest reply by Janet1151
    Need help with being aware of all the factors I need to consider when planning pricing, eg. current bill for airconditioning as in India when one crosses a particular number of units usage the pricing slab changes drastically. Latest reply by Annie1372
    I've had several people ask me for a business card when we talk about my listing. I've considered having some made with my custom link on them, however I'm not clear on whether I can legally use the Airbnb logo. Does anyone know? Thanks!Ted
    We are new to hosting posted home on site over 3 weeks ago and still no booking, please critique our listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/52657296?adults=6&federated_search_id=80fbd8a4-0125-4434-abc2-54531c0845e9&source_impression_id=p3_1636676334_6dCZzb4... Latest reply by Mp6
    I canceled a reservation within 40 minutes after realizing that the apartment rental was not what we were looking for. I paid via PayPal and per the guidelines it states my money should have been refunded within 24 hours. It has been over 6 days and still... Latest reply by Shannon723