What Hosts are saying

Are there any Canadian hosts that can enlighten us on STR Business Insurance, company names and affordable policies? We seem to be struggling to get a policy inside $4,200/year. We can get a policy in place that is affordable [$1,750 CDN] if we only rent...
    As stated in Spike Lee's movie, "Do The Right Thing", we need to stop the madness. As a member of this community, I continuously see the same couple of topics arise that be simply handled by having the appropriate insurance. It's irksome that people do... Latest reply by Brian883
    I just have officially registered with our local municipal government for a Short Term Rental Licence. It cost $1,000 CDN.When we went to get $2,000,000 liability insurance that includes Short Term Rentals that is required by the by-laws, it made our insu... Latest reply by Brian883
    Hi. I'm new to hosting as of end July. I initially set a lower price as the property didn't have cooking facilities. I have since converted a shepherd's hut into a kitchen diner so I want to increase the price to reflect this. I've already got some bookin... Latest reply by Catherine2638
    While the pandemic is by no means over, I still think it's important to make sure I am safe in my own home/space/surroundings. I don't know about any other country but our has spend an outstanding amount of money on a track and track and covid passport sy... Latest reply by Danny21