What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am looking to become a host. After inheriting some money, we decided to invest in a city centre apartment in the UK for a furnished holiday let for city breaks/business use. We are short listing our purchase and would like some advice for the more... Latest reply by Helen3
    How successful are hosts in Athmar Park, Denver Co? We hosted for 6 years in East Wash Park and the neighborhoods are quite different. Our daughter is being transferred for work and recently purchased a duplex, which is now totally renovated and is 800 ...
    Hi, I am a new host on AirBnb, been hosting for a month now. Until yesterday I have received all my payments on time (24 h after the guest has checked in). I had a guest staying on the 3rd of March with a checkout on the 4th. Only yesterday night around 1... Latest reply by Jeremy129
    Hello. So, as usual, at the last possible minute, the Florida governor extended the short term rental ban indefinitely. Originally it was set to expire on 4/30/20. And, of course, bookings started on May 1. On 4/29, he made the announcement to extend... Latest reply by Gene832
    Hi, everyone! I have a 3bd cabin in Pigeon forge which is close to a Great smoky Mountains. I had an idea to park a Wrangler at the cabin and rent it daily for my guests. Just need another opinion, do u thin it will rent?(planing to rent it cheaper then e... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi! I’m a Superhost in Chula Vista, CA-San Diego county. Can someone please give me NAICS Code? I’m barely applying for help because I’m not sure where to start and with who, or what to provide. COVID-19Thank you so much! Latest reply by Kim-Phil0