What Hosts are saying

It seems added local taxes (like Tourist Tax), added on the "local law" page (using professional tools), are not listed anymore on that page.But they are still calculated on the listing. Anyone else experiencing same issue ? Latest reply by Erik1315
    I created a Airbnb page for my friend who recently purchased a condo to rent out. Since I live here locally, I am her Property Manager and also manage the Airbnb site. Since I created it, I am the Host but she is the one to get the payout. How can we ge... Latest reply by Ann72
    So, a few weeks ago I subscribed to a channel manager called Tokeet. I wanted to try other channels for my listings. I have five apartment listings, have hosted over 1500 happy trips and have over 900 reviews. I chose a channel manager called Tokeet. ... Latest reply by Sharon1206
    Can anyone help me please!I list a number of properties with Airbnb.When I update the pricing on one of them, it updates them all with the same prices.How can I stop this happening please? Latest reply by Vivian860
    I am considering buying a second home for a vacation home. When we are not there, we would like to rent it as a short term rental. I noticed that many homes rent in the area under similar covenants. So looking for confirmation if i could rent or not with ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Getting answers to host has become nearly impossible from the City of Los Angeles. I was told the permit would renew on Feb 5, 2021 and I could only apply one month before. This means I would not be able to rent for the 35 days and have not been able to r... Latest reply by Rajan2