What Hosts are saying

We have gone several weeks without any coronavirus at all and so it is so well under control that I feel confident to start re-taking guests. But most of my guests were previously from overseas. I don't want to make it too cheap because it won't be worth ... Latest reply by Geri26
    Airbnb. What is the rationale for "Promotion" $ 210 ? Which I do not accept. My price is $100 per night less your normal fee, as before. ** **Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dearest Hosts, can you help me put to rest or better solve a problem (or tell me if you think it is unsolvable in this Covid era)?? Problem One, please tell me what you think this means: In an abundance of caution, we are making the barn available primar... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello! I'm a new host in Otsego County, NY. For tax purposes, I've been told I need to give 4% to the county and 8% to NY State. However, i've seen some listings in this area where AirBnB incorporates this into the rate. How do I set this up so the taxes ... Latest reply by Kailey19
    Hi I have a guest who checked in on the 6th of this month and up till now no payment has been made. I provided my friends Uk bank details since you people dont pay to Nigerian accounts but allow Nigerians host guest. I have added the bank acct and its sti... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have purchased property that is 60 miles away and plan to manage it from our home. It will have about 18 locks. What software, cameras and locks are the best that integrate with airbnb and your website? Want to make it seamless! Thank youJanelle Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just tried to post and got an error??? Pet fee is my first Welcome email back to the guest. Way to start a relationship..." Thank you for booking now I need more MONEY please!!" VRBO has the pet fee streamlined. Tom Latest reply by Vivian860