What Hosts are saying

I’m trying to get full refund due to corona virus lockdown & unable to now have overnight Stays!I am being passed around & still being offered only 50% refundThe owner says I need to send request for full refund which I have tried & cannot seem to do? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    As we now cant legally host after Wednesday, is it our responsibility to message guests or up to them to cancel. They can't expect to still come can they? Latest reply by Helen350
    Hello,The local government requires all travelers to register online at vista.baguio.gov.ph. I need to inform my guests of this new requirements; without this registration they will not be allowed to enter the city. However, Airbnb does not allow us to p... Latest reply by Helen3
    Airbnb seem to have increased guest service fees by a couple of percentage points without any form of communication or explanation.Airbnb are now charging guests and hosts fees totalling around 20% of my daily rate! This seems excessive and will chase cus... Latest reply by Gary864