What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone. We've been hosts since 2017 and enjoy reading forum posts but rarely post ourselves. That is until today... We send all new guests a message with a copy of our rules and we only confirm bookings until hearing back from them. If it's gettin... Latest reply by Carl-and-Pandora0
    hi @Catherine-Powell, I've been having difficulty receiving my payout for in July in amount of $1665.49. Would you please help me with the issue?I understand that it was part of the "technical issue" that unfortunately effect my payout. I've reached out t... Latest reply by Lexia1
    Hello, I sent a host a contact me and she gave me a special offer. But I needed to change my dates. I tried to change my dates and contact her again with my dates, but it does not allow me to contact her with new dates. She and I agreed on a special offer... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Our HOA is shutting us down in Collin County, TX and asked us to take our ad down effective immediately.They agreed to allow us to complete our current reservations thru April 30th. Any suggestions on this topic? I am wondering how our future guests who h... Latest reply by Sarah977