What Hosts are saying

I have noticed my reservations have gone down significantly this year compared to others when I was booked all the time. I went as a "guest" to look at my listing and I noticed Service fee, and Occupancy fee. For 2 days, the guest hast to pay $22 more on ... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Is there a way to keep smart pricing on but raise the price yourself for months that are peak season? I have smart pricing on but know July will be our busiest month but the guest was able to book with the lowest on our property during the fourth of July... Latest reply by Stacey147
    I have noticed my reservations have gone down significantly this year compared to others when I was booked all the time. I went as a "guest" to look at my listing and I noticed Service fee, and Occupancy fee. For 2 days, the guest hast to pay $22 more on ...
    Hi, I had a reservation at the beginning of January 2020 and still haven’t received the payout. I called airbnb multiple times but all they tell me everytime is that they informed the relevant team of my issue and they are dealing with it. They say that t...