Adding an exception for length of stay during High Season?

Answered!

Adding an exception for length of stay during High Season?

Hi everyone

Hoping someone out there can help us.  

We would like to amend the length of stay required to book our property during High Season.

We normally only require a two night stay but would like to create an exception for High Season requiring a minimum of four nights.

How do we do this?

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 Best Answer

Thank you very much for your help.  

All done now.

🙂

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

@Sally174:

Click "Manage settings" link located in the upper right of your screen.

Click "Availability"

Scroll down to "Trip Length" and click the EDIT button.

Click the blue link, "Add a requirement for seasons and weekends"

A pop-up window will appear that allows you to set specific months, weeks, weekends or days as desired.

Thank you very much for your help.  

All done now.

🙂

@Sally174

This is a copy+paste of a recent post of mine. Oh, and one thing to note is, you cannot have overlapping dates for different rules. 

Hope this helps! 

Go to Host -> Calender -> Availability settings

111.JPG

Then under availability settings under reservation preferences you can set min/max days.  222.JPG

You can adjust min days differently for different durations/dates. I don't think there is a max days for this function though. 

11.JPG 22.JPG

Amos52
Level 1
Leiden, Netherlands

Do somebody knows if you can also set specific day for departure in holiday season? I managed to set arrival only on Saterday and minimum stay of 7 nights, however that gives customers room to book for 8 nights:(

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Amos52 switch on pro tools from your account and then add a ruleset for the time period you want. With rulesets you can specify only Saturday for check in and check out so people can book 7 or 14 days,