AirBNB

Answered!

AirBNB

Airbnb does not give my guests the correct address, directions or map. How can I get this fixed? I believe it is a Google Maps issue but whatever it is, is causing stress for my guests and me!

1 Best Answer
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Phyllis86 

We had this exact issue, as google does not recognise our flat’s location automatically.  It was sorted out within an hour or so, upon emailing Airbnb as to fix this manually on their side. 

To add to this we add it in the check in instructions, alongside a map link showing the approximate location.

Good luck to you and have a great day! 

Yadira 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Thank you! I will get to work on this right now! Your help is greatly appreciated!

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Phyllis86 

We had this exact issue, as google does not recognise our flat’s location automatically.  It was sorted out within an hour or so, upon emailing Airbnb as to fix this manually on their side. 

To add to this we add it in the check in instructions, alongside a map link showing the approximate location.

Good luck to you and have a great day! 

Yadira 🙂

Yadira, thank you so much! I’m working on it as hard as I can. Did you actually call Airbnb and talk with someone or online Q& A?

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Phyllis86 

i contacted them via the hosting help page on the app.

They followed through quickly and replied for once it was done, if done satisfactory (ie got the full address in there) you could confirm and close this case. All in all took me about an hour with wait and the back and forth... 

Hope this Helps and have a great day! 

Yadira 🙂