AirBnB app messages not refreshing

Atis0
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

AirBnB app messages not refreshing

Hi folks,

I'm having some issues with AirBnB application already for a few months and even after udates this still remains. 

Issue is that i answer to messages, but when I open them after some time - they're still showing only first guest message. My normal reaction - ou I haven't answered and write message again. Once I submit all message thread appears and I confuse guests by sending second message when all was agreed. And this has happened already some 10 times in last months and some guest's haven't been happy. 

Second issue that's also painful is that in 90% of cases when I need to approve inquiry and press Approve I get that those dates are no longer available. And what I do is go to web and approve there. Very annoying issue. 

Otherwise application is good, but these 2 issues are driving me and my guests mad. Any suggestions?

My phone is Galaxy S8 Plus if it helps technical people, and I've latest Version 18.06.1 installed (but issue was on the preivous versions also). 

Thanks,

Atis

2 Replies 2
Jenelyn0
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Hi @Atis0 it worth trying to uninstall your app then re-install it again this happens to me as well and after that, it works. Also, every time you're done with the app you have to close the app not Sign out just remove it from open apps to avoid the glitch. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Atis0,

Yes, this does sounds annoying. I wonder have your tried @Jenelyn0's suggestion here? If so, any luck?

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.