Calendar glitch due to system update / Main Host can not access Reservation info

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Calendar glitch due to system update / Main Host can not access Reservation info

Hi All,

Just to let you know.

Screenshot_2019-11-03 Editar calendário de ✸ Wi-Fi ✸ Cozinha completa ✸ Viagem de negócios ✸ - Airbnb.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03 Mensagens com Suporte do Airbnb.png

Screenshot_2019-11-03 Mensagens com Suporte do Airbnb(1).png

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

7 Replies 7
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ricardo85 

Airbnb have been having some serious stability issues with their app and access issues on their sites these last couple of days. 
If you also get the reservation inquiry/request information on email you can respond to the enquiry in the same way as responding by email. 

If request etc perhaps try a different browser- I have had success on the safari browser of my iPhone- though it’s not as user friendly and my capabilities are limited vs when using the full site. 

If you find a good way around please let me know- I am starting to get very frustrated here with my app. 

Good luck 🙂

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Yadira22 

"If you also get the reservation inquiry/request information on email you can respond to the enquiry in the same way as responding by email."

That´s the problem. I did not get any email message from Airbnb about that reservation request. Just the app notification.

"If request etc perhaps try a different browser- I have had success on the safari browser of my iPhone- though it’s not as user friendly and my capabilities are limited vs when using the full site."

It is not browwer related as I tried in different browsers.

"If you find a good way around please let me know- I am starting to get very frustrated here with my app. "

CS said this problem is due system update.

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ricardo85 fair enough. I was able to get onto the app via an older smartphone model so maybe try this as well. As I think it’s just the latest update that is seriously bugged. 

If you have partial access to the site maybe change your notification settings temporarily as to also get email reminders. After 5 hours or so of not responding to an inquiry/request you should get it again and at least be able to reply or see if you need to contact Airbnb as for them to manually accept/decline your request. 

Sorry- I could not be more helpful. 🙂

Alexandros9
Level 3
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Any updates on this? It’s now day 3 for me and this is causing me massive headaches. 

I’m really disappointed that this hasn’t been fixed yet. I manage quite a few properties and not being able to tell who and how many guests are coming is causing me serious and urgent problems. 

@Alexandros9 

Same and no improvement from my end either. I have seen older app models are not affected so if you are able to redownload a previous model on your phone- do it but see if it Works on the full website as well. 

The community managers have responded to some of these but still no resolution given from the tech team! Hopefully it will get fixed soon. 

Good luck 🙂

Alexandros9
Level 3
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Thanks for the update. 

I’m curious if airbnb doesn’t understand the gravity of this issue. This is a nightmare as I can’t even initiate contact with guests, or distinguish between whether two blocked days on the calendar are one or two separate bookings. 

I’m just a bit shocked that this has gone on so long. 

Julie660
Level 4
Rockford, IL

I am a co-host and I am unable to see anything having to do with an upcoming reservation.  All I see the calendar is blocked, but I can't see anything about the guest, how many people, how much they are charged nothing.  Airbnb support has said for the last 2 days they are working on it.  I wouldn't of known there was a reservation if the main host hadn't told me about it.  

I tried logging out and back in, restarting my phone, using a different browser, using a different computer all together, deleting and reinstalling the app, still not able to see anything about an upcoming reservation.  Not sure what's going on.