What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I am a hotel and property photographer in South Africa and would like to make my services available. Who would be the best person to speak to about this at AirBnB? Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I'm new to Hosting and trying to write the descriptions for our accommodation. Questions I don't seem to be able to find answers to, but have seen on other hosts info.How do I add a check out time?How do I add that we own pets?How can I extend the des... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello everyone, For the 3rd time this month I've received inbox messages not linked to any listing I manage. Does it already happened to anyone? Thank you,Anderson.
    It seems to me a customer service center does not exist... no phone... no place to email a queston... as a new Host I am totally frustrated... 5 bookings in 6 weeks Airbnb might wish to keep me as a host... basiclly NO HELP! Latest reply by Jeffrey49
    I am a new host and I recently accepted a guest for February 10th-12th, with guest departing Sunday am. My bad as I accepted in error due to personal family issues. When I noticed I immediately contacted the guest, apologized for the error and cancelled. ... Latest reply by Robin4
    I have a large house with pool that sleeps 8 people. $225 per night tarrif & i had 35% discount for bookings over 28 days. plus $100 cleaning. I have a confirmed booking 11/2 to 18/3 4 guests & 2 dogs for 35 days & the guest advised her parents may vis... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    It seems I have been the victim of a hacking. I booked a room in Newcastle UK for two nights to attend my cousins wedding, but last night I had an email to say that my registered phone number had been changed and that 'I' had cancelled the reservation and... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Airbnb can’t offer background checks, and customer service for guests that don’t have an official reservation through the platform and any liability waivers won’t apply. Therefore, I require all guests to be registed through the site. However, I have a gu... Latest reply by Ginny17