What Hosts are saying

My guest called me a couple of hours after checking in to tell me that she heard a bang and suddenly the aparmtent began to flood. The bathroom, hall and lounge were totally flooded. She has had to leave as ive had to turn off the water supply. Looks like... Latest reply by David126
    I cannot find the co-host listed on AirBnB. Anyone else having this issue? I followed the directions (below) and it just won't work for me. How do I add a co-host to my listing?If you need a little extra support hosting your space, you can add a family m... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello everyone,Yesterday i requested to book an apartment but the host never answered so the request expird. I had 19 euros travel credit, however no they are all gone. Normally, as I read on their site, the money should be refunded to my account. I have ...
    Hello,I have a listing for which the maximum number of people is set at 5.In my listing description I also go into more detail, saying that the apartment can just barely fit 5 and even 5 is not really recommended. But still, many families of 5 have been b... Latest reply by Cindy123
    My nightly rate is set at $139 but the property is only showing up in a property search at $169. Why would that be? I've checked my entire calendar and every available day is showing $139 Latest reply by Shawn39
    Hi I have booked (and received a confirmation) from my host, but now when I am trying to send them a message, I get a warning saying that this host has not yet verified their account so I can't contact them. Their phone number is not connecting. I need t... Latest reply by Judy1
    I booked an Airbnb and I arrived late as my plane was delayed. The host was very bad for contact beforehand but I got the keys from her friend and he let me in. The apartment was filthy and very untidy. The sheet on the bed was filthy the cover had no she... Latest reply by Eva174
    Hi, I've scheduled a trip to Barcelona for the end of February and I am trying to contact my host. My reservation was confirmed by the host, but now it shows that the host has not yet verified their details on AIRBNB. What should I do? I can't contact th... Latest reply by Lee92
    I have recently sold a studio apartment and the new owners want to take over my already existing reservations. The new owners have an airbnb host account already. Does anyone have any experiance with this? Any suggestions? Latest reply by Gordon0