What Hosts are saying

I have recently sold a studio apartment and the new owners want to take over my already existing reservations. The new owners have an airbnb host account already. Does anyone have any experiance with this? Any suggestions? Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi I'm a new host and had recently a guest who had her wallet stolen, I and the guest from another room lend her some money and she agreed to pay us back through airbnb. Anyone knows which option should I use to charge her for the borrowed money? My quest... Latest reply by Ben-And-Shamara0
    Hey there, I need to change the civic number as I typed it wrong when I filled it the first time. As you can immagine, it is making more difficult for me to manage the reservations. I understand that the system doesn't allow you to do it as it seems I am... Latest reply by Cathy69
    I am a new host in Airbnb. Since I put my extra room online, No guess at all. Here is my link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16779708 Please give me feedback. Another question: How I should do? I want to guest ask me first, then I approve the guest request... Latest reply by Isabella61
    there is a review of my listing on my page.....I have not rented my house out yet so why is there a review and how do I get rid of it?Also, I don't know how Air B&B gets paid, how i get paid, how a use tax is calculated, who collects the cleaning fee etc.... Latest reply by David126