What Hosts are saying

Hi awesome community! I sent a special offer for one of our guests after we discussed a price. When we were sending the special offer it clearly states that the price won't include the service fee. (btw it's a pretty bad design, bc when we usually discuss... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    • screenshot.png
    I've been using Airbnb for years but am fairly new to hosting. I've launched a very affordable space, well below the price of a motel room in town, and I'm the only Airbnb in my area. I make everything about the unit as explicit as possible. I have a hosu... Latest reply by Dan132
    I live in the US (most of the year) and have a summer property in Greece that I put on Airbnb. I need to add a payout method. The property is rented in Euro. Should I add a US (US Dollar) or a Greek (Euro) bank account? Thanks! Latest reply by Jerry48
    Hello all, I would like to file for my 2015, and I have no idea how to report my AirBnB income in my return. I have not received any forms from AirBnB. Any thoughts? Thanks,Lubna Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi community!Today I have a new guest.Everything was perfect until he was angry because there is no TV in the flat.I didn't list that there is a TV and he was angry!How do you think is the best way to deal with?I suppose that he's going to put a bad revi... Latest reply by David804