Can't log into my account!!

Steven84
Level 2
Harvey, Australia

Can't log into my account!!

I try numerous times to log in and get the 'Sorr'etc 'message. I have tried deleting all information and re-entering yet still get the error message. This has been happening for over a week. I'm using Microsoft Edge server and not Chrome to access my account. Please advise.

15 Replies 15
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Give BNB a call - use search function here if you don't have the number

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Try it with Chrome.

David

I have something similar, I try to create a new account, when I enter my email address, ABNB says my email address is already used for an account. So I click on the Forgotten password to reinitiate it, then it says there's my email address doesn't exist in their DB.

I feel like the snake biting its tail.

Liviana1
Level 1
Koper, Slovenia

Hi, I have the same problem. 

I am writing  from account of my wife because I can not log into my accoun, I get this warning:

Account Disabled

To help protect your information, we've temporarily disabled your account. Please email us at account.inquiry@airbnb.com to continue.

At this address: account.inquiry@airbnb.com, I wrote twice and report this problem,  but I got no response. I try to log in on Crome and on Iphone app without success

I have not done anything improper, so I do not understand why why my Account is Disabled  and why AIRBNB do not reply to my complaint.

Because of this I am unable to reserve any kind of place to sleep for a trip I have been planning for weeks.

On the Internet, I found many of the same cases on the Internet when people were erased without explanation by Airbnb, and they do not get any response after complaint. The truth is that Airbnb totally ignores complaint

Ruby16
Level 2
Samtskhe-Javakheti, Georgia

In my case, whenever I click on their link in my email, it opens a weird site:  http://bit.ly/2gV0B2O  and another like raven something. Has anyone experienced this? I can't log in now. I just created a new place for rent too aside from my existing one. It's really weird.

Ruby

WARNING!

NEVER click on a link posted from someone who claims their profile is hacked, has difficulty logging in or has a bridge in Brooklyn to sell.

Sorry Ruby!

Ruby16
Level 2

Sorry for putting the link. My purpose was only to ask if somebody also had the same site pop up when they tried to click the email link. I'm still in panic checking my infos. 

Ruby

There have been many phiishing attempts reported, soem succesful, some not, I would imagine most people would not give away their log on details but some obviously do.

David
Ruby16
Level 2

Unfortunately it happens to a lot of people. So now I'm trying to reset my password but all of the old password that I entered are not accepted. Where is the thing that airbnb has to send you an sms in case you got locked out of your account (is there such a thing?). Panic mode.

Ruby

If you have given away your log in details then the hacker will have changed password, you need to contact ABB.

David
Ruby16
Level 2

What I did was take a deep breath and logged in my old password slowly to change it. Then it accepted the change. So I just checked the infos if they are still the same and ticked the alert button as one lady in the help forum told me to do. Thank goodness but it gave me a mini-heart attack!

Ruby

Hi Ruby , what did you put into your browser to get into Airbnb as a host?

That is easier said than done.  I have tried for days and days.  My friend who is an i.t. wizard has tried to help me too, but actualy speaking with a human being with Airbnb is impossible

I have never found a more complicated site.  I cannot get into my account.  I dont have any problems with Booking.com.  so easy, but Airbnb keeps taking me to the sites as if I am looking for a place to book, when I am a host!