Experiences

Answered!
Shaunie1
Level 2
Winters, CA

Experiences

I want to host an experience.  I filled out the forms, but can not figure out if I was accepted or not.  Or if my experience will be out there as a choice. 

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Shaunie1

You could try contacting the Experiences Team at Experiences@airbnb.com.  There inbox is monitored from 9am - 8pm PST Monday - Friday and they will do their best to respond to all emails within 12 hours.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23
Anna643
Level 1
Akureyri, Iceland

I have the same problem

Gio11
Level 2
Baku, Azerbaijan

I tried to send request to host an experience, and it turned out that I sent same experience several times. I dont know whether I was accepeted or not, no any feedback, no any idea. I tried to change the experience, and again the system said you sent too many experiences. Can someone help me to set one experience, and see whether I was accepted or not. Thank you!

similar like you plus i can't find where those experinces are listed to make changes to the listings! please forward me if you get a reply thanks

Claudia194
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

I would like to offer ( by a certified guide) experience of sports: fishing, snorkeling and hiking  in Colombia Providence Island . I cant find out how to offer such an activity ?

Claudia

I contacted airbnb about hosting experiences and they told me they where sorry they did not offer experiences in Iceland maby soon they would in Reykjavik but not in the north part of Iceland. There is a possibility to host an experience in special areas but not everywhere

Val20
Level 2
Mendoza, Argentina

I am eagerly looking forward to Airbnb making "experiences" available in Mendoza, Argentina. 

Also, if Airbnb is looking for someone to hire in Mendoza who could help coordinate this service (e.g., reviewing proposed Experiences), please drop me a line! I think I'd be a good candidate to get this done. 

Cheers! Val

i listed my new experiances , but not bookable now . so will you please help me?

Niklas43
Level 2
Kalmar County, Sweden

Received this email from airbnb today:

"Thanks for taking the time to submit your experience. Unfortunately, it doesn’t meet our quality standards or policies and can’t be listed on Airbnb."

I fully understand you have standards and policies to maintain but I was expecting a little bit more feedback than this tbh. I spent a good time trying to fill out the application and was expecting at least some feedback. Is this how you treat a host trying to start a business on your platform? Do not know where to return your mail since all my attempts bounces back. Very disappointing and discouraging I must say.

Sincerely,

Niklas

After checking the app tonight I found that I got a more nuanced response from airbnb that I am happy with. Sorry for jumping the gun on this one..