What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I have found the option of choosing one day of the week where guests can't check in. The thing is I don't want to choose the same day every week. I am freelance so may have a work day booked in one week where I can't be around to check someone in.... Latest reply by Phil116
    Is there a way of Automatically sending out a welcome pack to guests once the booking is comfirmed or a setting where a welcome pack is set out say five days before guestd arrive? or that it can be uploaded to the page so guests can view and print prior t... Latest reply by Nantymoel0
    Hi I'm wondering how much Airbnb charges for bookings? I have 1 booking for$283.53 and another for $759.04 and have another payment taken out the same day for $109.04? Airbnb getting to pricey for me. Maybe I'm just used to being a host! Latest reply by Louise240
    My HOA is asking for a lease and notice of guests. I'm wondering if Airbnb has consent documents available so that as I get bookings, I can provide them to my HOA. Latest reply by Linda108
    I feel like I'm going crazy. I have logged into airbnb, and sometimes I have the option to filter by property type (apartment, castle, cabin, yurt...etc.). Then other times, I don't have that option in the filter choices. I am searching in the same are... Latest reply by S14
    The host refused my reservation with a message, after 24h I received the paypal mail saing that the refund would be on my account in 7 days. It's been 2 weeks, and no refound. What do I have to do? Latest reply by Marzena4