What Hosts are saying

Hello.I would like to ask you how to receive my payout.My guest Mario have stayed at my chalet in feb 9 -feb 10,2018.I have checked my transaction history and they put the reservation in the future.So I would like to know when I will get my payout.Thank y... Latest reply by Quincy
    I often have inquires come in from prospective guests who ask me to book their stay outside of AirBnB to avoid the service fees. I personally don't want to accommdate these requests. I also think I should report these inquires to AirBnB. How can I do t... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Many Many Mails with the same problem and no one posted a solution Everyhing keeps turning into Thai just because I am in Thailand I can't reply to my inquiries Where's the flipping language control button ???????????? I want English Cheers Chris Latest reply by Chris861
    Confession time- in 6 years of hosting, I have never written a bad review. I've had my fair share of pain the ass guests, but Ive stopped short of giving honest feedback. I need to change this, starting with my most recent guests. However, I need to kn... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I recently booked a place in Carmel-by-the-Sea because it is my wife and I's second wedding anniversary. I had to verify my ID when we booked the house and then we were all set. I got an email earlier today saying that our booking had been cancelled and m... Latest reply by Christopher187
    Hi community, id like to asking how to setup on air bnb, basically im an owner of a small bungalow, with 4 rooms. the question is,how i can setup my avaibility for 4 rooms. currently im setup for entire place, so when one customer bookings (1 of 4), i can... Latest reply by Yumana0
    I am trying to cancel a reservation with a flexible cancellation policy within the required timeframe. However, when I go through the cancellation steps and click "Yes, cancel" to obtain the refund, I get an error message that reads "Sorry, this reservat... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi there, My guests checked in a week ago and the pay out has not yet been released. Why could this be and when will it happen? Guest staying for 21 nights.Thank you,Eve Latest reply by Steve143