What Hosts are saying

HELP ANYONE!! i can't seem to get into anywhere when editing my listing that will allow me to explain to guests who need the sofa bed made up, that it costs an extra 20.00 a night regrdless of whether 1 or 2 people use the double bed in the main bedroom!!...
    Hi, I am a newbie and relying on my first reviews. Had my second guests stay and they havent left a review! Is this common? Can airbnb reach out to them? Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi, i have got reservation for 3 people (adults) where I only rent double bedroom... The only one case that I can give the room to more than 2 it would be if they come with child as I have cot/toddler bed available. Whatt should I do in such situation??? Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hello! I have 4 Airbnb's in Richmond, VA that I have leased from property owners and sub-leased on Airbnb. I am a full time real estate investor with 118 rentals myself, but they are "affordable housing" so really not for Airbnb. I'd like to grow my Airbn...
    I have a problem with a guess that book for 3 days but when he got to my place he told me that he found some body from time share that offers him a good deal. He stay one day and start causing problems so he can get his monety back.According to our polic... Latest reply by Cor3
    I've been trying to connect my facebook account for the past several days. I've tried using both the app on my phone and my desktop and I can't I get the same error message that they "are not able to authorize my account" I'm logged into facebook when I u... Latest reply by Eleonora105