Getting help from Air !!!!

Jack33
Level 1
Washington, DC

Getting help from Air !!!!

Dear Community:  Does anyone know how I can contact an actual person at Air (regarding not being paid for my last 3 guests)? All I get is automated messages saying they are "working on it".   While my guests have paid (in advance), Air has not paid me. I cant talk to Air about this unless I ask my guest to remit money that they already paid!   What is happening at Air?  Do they have telephone numbers?  

Thank you in advance,   Jack

4 Replies 4
Roger17
Level 10
Thomaston, GA

Hi Jack - try toll free 855 424 7262   Best regards, Roger

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Seems like there are payment processing issues at the moment.

Quickest way and most responsive is AirBnB Help on Twitter. If you don;t use Twitter then a really good idea to set up an account as the response is pretty much immediate as it is monitored 24/7

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Jack33,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I am sorry to hear your situation posted here. I just wondered how long ago did your booking take place?

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie:  The first booking was 3 weeks ago; the second 10 days ago.  All I get are generic, robitic auto-replies that refer me to a circle of FAQs.   It appears that we hosts and guests are being shunted onto Community Chat Room pages to do the work that Air staff should be rightfully providing.  I decided to stop accepting new bookings until someone live at Air addresses my issues. Sorry, but I am very disenchanted with what Air is becoming.....