Guest doesnt cancel reservation, doesnt check in, require money back after the end of reservation

Answered!
Ahmed95
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Guest doesnt cancel reservation, doesnt check in, require money back after the end of reservation

Ok Hii
This is ahmed **
Im hosting on airbnb for more than 2 years now.
Recently i had got some payments pending for this month ie may 2018.
I called up airbnb customer care.
There was Mr Jhon who assisted me on my payouts and assured me that itll reach u by the said dates
I have the msgs on my airbnb support channel as well for the payouts And remaining payment dues which were promised by Jhon as he could see my pending lists of amounts.
Today morning i get an airbnb support msg of not getting paid for my dues because according to them i have a payment due on airbnb ie 6719 for a reservation which is in 2016.
Till date there was no mentioning of this payment due on me for the past two years and i was getting my payouts regularly and in a very smooth way
All of a suddden now after two years after i call to ask my money this allegation is put on me.
This is just not accepted
Ur agents as well as their seniors have any idea of this
They just no to deduct our amt
This is hard earned money guys
Pls dont do all this tricks to get money ur agents are rude and the seniors are more ruthless
Chetas a senior of mr jhon who spoke to me and had promised me will look into the matter and get back in 30 mins
Its been the whole day now but no reply from ur side
This is just getting more frustrated situation for me
Pls look into the matter asap 40 mins hold and no responce from mr jhon on my quiery40 mins hold and no responce from mr jhon on my quiery

1 Best Answer

@Ahmed95

This is a host forum for general questions.. We cannot look into your particular account problems. Only Airbnb can do that I am afraid.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

@Ahmed95

This is a host forum for general questions.. We cannot look into your particular account problems. Only Airbnb can do that I am afraid.