Help with finding a Link

Answered!
Lisa1616
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Help with finding a Link

I know that there is a Link we can send to guests so they can check in. 

Cant find it! Help......

1 Best Answer
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Lisa1616 On the mobile app, start a message to the guest in question.  At the bottom you'll see a little key icon.  Click that and it will be your check-in instructions (assuming you've created them on the app).

If you have created a check-in guide, it will automatically be shared with guests 3 days before arrival.  Supposedly.

If you're messaging through the website on a computer, you will probably need to add check-in instructions to your house manual.  Then you can send it to each guest from "Use a Saved Message."

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Lisa1616 On the mobile app, start a message to the guest in question.  At the bottom you'll see a little key icon.  Click that and it will be your check-in instructions (assuming you've created them on the app).

If you have created a check-in guide, it will automatically be shared with guests 3 days before arrival.  Supposedly.

If you're messaging through the website on a computer, you will probably need to add check-in instructions to your house manual.  Then you can send it to each guest from "Use a Saved Message."

@Ann72 in 

New York, NY

Hello Ann,  I have created a check in guide for my listings.  On my mobile app there was always a key at the bottom to send the link to the instructions to the guest.  Within the past month (December 2019) it is no longer on my mobile devise as an option.  I am having some other technical issues with my mobile application so I reached out to Airbnb via telephone and the person I spoke with said that feature of check in is no longer available. She suggested that I type in the instructions!?! I find this hard to believe since it is still visible on my daughter's mobile device.
Any suggestions?

Lisa1616
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Thank you so much! Airbnb was not answering my inquiry!

Oscar603
Level 1
Blue Bell, PA

Can someone using the airbnb android app confirm if the key icon is still under the messaging screen? I don't see it anymore!

Hi Oscar, have you found out something more about this? I don't see the key icon as well!

Hi Oscar,

Did you find out anything on what happened to the missing key icon?  It just disappeared as an option in the messaging app a couple weeks ago.

does anyone know how to find my link for my listing