Horrible customer service by Airbnb team

Chitra6
Level 1
Saint Louis, MO

Horrible customer service by Airbnb team

I paid half for July 4th trip for days and due to security reason my bank changed my credit card info and Airbnb sent notification payment method needs to be updated. I went and updated right away  but few days later I got email that reservation and no refund will be given. I told customer service that I updated my payment and customer service said system won’t recognize the new card added. I was so frustrated and I am fighting to get my refund because my payment details was updated. Further I have been on call for 4 hours in 2 days no response , no ownership, very rude. They keep saying ( case manager Jerry) will call me but  no call at all. I tried Airbnb message group and no response. I have no reservation and no refund. No is talking too... such a terrible experience with no place to stay for my vacation and no refund. At least they should be flexible to give Airbnb credit or points but nothing. Any suggestion for Airbnb to take action on such awful service and refund??

1 Reply 1
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Chitra6 

try some other method, ( besides phone call ) to contact Airbnb, here they are:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245