Hosting; listing; location

Answered!
Chris861
Level 2
กทม, Thailand

Hosting; listing; location

Your system cannot find my location on your map even though you have already listed my other property opposite it on the same street

It will not move to next; I keep filling in the form to say the address is corrct and you have already listed this street on your map for me three days ago

But the listing is locked in a loop and cannot progress

1 Best Answer
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Chris861 go to your page with your listings on it, not the actual listing and at the bottom on the right is change language and currency.

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Jeff158
Level 10

Hi @Chris861

It absolutely drives you potty, had the same problem a while ago.

Put in any address that it will accept and you can alter the address and location pin after publishing the listing. if it still won't accept the new address after publishing, you have to contact airbnb with the address and longitude and latitude coordinates as in the message below.

How are you doing today? My name is Alex and I am Case Manager from Airbnb. 

I can help process a one-time, permanent change to your address. 
To do this, please visit itouchmap.com/latlong.html to use their tool for finding the latitude and longitude of your listing and provide us the following information:

1. Latitude and longitude GPS coordinates (please copy the decimal form, and not the degrees/minutes/seconds)
2. Apartment or house number
3. Street name
4. City
5. State, province or region
6. Postal code
7. Country

If you have more than one listing that needs to be updated, please be sure to specify the information for each listing separately by including the name of the listing along with the listing's web address on Airbnb. 

Thanks for your swift help Jeff

Will give it a go and let you know later

Cheers

Chris

Hi Jeff

Will be back home tomorrow and will try to get round the location problem as you suggested

Meanwhile, I have had my first inquiry on my already listed property

However, everytime I click on it I am taken to a page in Thai language

Probably because I am in Thailand; but I can't read or write Thai

I can't find any language flag to change to English

Help ! how do I get back to Englishlanguage.... even when I sign in now I am taken to Airbnb in Thai...what do I click on to stay in English ???

Cheers

Chris

Jeff158
Level 10

@Chris861 go to your page with your listings on it, not the actual listing and at the bottom on the right is change language and currency.

I can't find my listing Venus House, Lexington, VA after 3 wks. of trying to get it online.  When I go to the online help and put in the info, I get a message that it's listed.  When I click on find my listing it still isn't showing up.

Jeff158
Level 10

@Georgia69 You need to contact airbnb, your profile is not showing an airbnb account. Click the link for ways to Contact-Airbnb

Hi, I have the same problem. The pin is putting my location in the wrong place and I can't move it. Can so.eone help?

Many thanks

Gayan

Georgiana--Caribbean-Dre0
Level 2
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

My listing location is showing correctly (somewhat....1 block off) on the booking page however when the confirmation information is sent to vacationer once booked a different location appears which is very far from mine and I have already had 1 situation where the vacationer ended up in the jungle with the taxi instead of the beach. Do I need to contact Airbnb to fix this or is there something I can do on my end?

Have any Airbnb hosts noticed that the map for Cape Breton is limited to above East Bay and does not include the Richmond County  and Inverness regions  of Cape Breton surrounding the Bras d’Or Lakes? That means that when visitors search places to stay in ‘Cape Breton’,  they are not seeing these listings...