What Hosts are saying

Buen diaEs mi primera vez usando Airbnb, ya he completado toda la información para iniciar las reservas pero no me permite utilizar mi tarjeta de crédito. Es una tarjeta visa del BANCO estado de Chile. Me dice 'no pudimos autorizar' que hay algún error e... Latest reply by Javiera27
    I requested funds from a security deposit due to damage incurred. The 72 hour deadline has passed and the guest never responded and I haven’t been contacted by Airbnb, what should my next move be? Latest reply by Lisa723
    I cant turn off Instant Book. It was off then the site asked me to explain why. I responded to those questions but now Instant Book is on and not letting me change it.
    My guest booked for 19 days and was apparently charged half the booking rate. He wanted to know when the second half would be due. Any help with this answer would be appreciated Latest reply by Sarah977
    Recently you cancel one of my booking due to the lack of my credibility Let's talk about integrity first.Every day I watch guests walk past my fully licensed and permitted property and stay at a property that has no permit and the owners are illegally in ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Today, April 12, 2019, is our seventh wedding anniversary. We were married and lived for years in Rarotonga, in the Cook Islands.We have both visited and lived in many beautiful places around the world, including Paris.But we have never been in Paris toge...