How should I host an infant?

Alexis135
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

How should I host an infant?

Hi there!

So I see a lot of posts out there that are angry about the airbnb infant policy, but this is not one of those! On the contrary, I'm reaching out to parents of young infants as to what would make your life easier if you were staying at an airbnb with an infant.

We have a couple staying with us an are bringing a 3 month old infant for 3 nights. I am concerned about both cleanliness and safety - what are some things I can provide to the guests that would make both of our lives easier/safer?

4 Replies 4
Karen74
Level 3
Morristown, NJ

HI Alexis, 

You are very kind to be so consciencous of your guests. My advice is to ask what they might need that you could provide.  But, my guess is that they will bring everything they need, such as a portable crib that can be used as a changing table.  Other than that, a three month old needs very little.

Good luck!

Karen

A place to comfartably change napies. Enough plastic bags to change nappies and put tgem in the bin. 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great advice @Karen74 and @Ellen33

@Alexis135, nice to meet you. I was wondering if you've seen the helpful replies given? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Alexis135 We have a Pack and Play playpen with a built-in change table and a highchair for guest use. When you have a baby, there is a lot of stuff to carry around, and we figured having to bring a few less things would be handy for our guests. They don't get much use, but there's the occasional guest who finds it handy.