What Hosts are saying

I do not know how or why but Airbnb changed my address to the wrong town nearby. I had 6-7 mad Guests earlier this year because they got lost trying to find my house to check-in based on where Airbnb said my house was even though I send each Guest detail...
    Hi, there.here is Mickey from Montreal, Canada.There is one thing happened this morning really annoying me.At 4am this morning, there was a guest booked my place. And Airbnb customer service contacted me asked can they check in earlier? And this guest jus... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear all, I recently found an apartment on air bnb for london as it appeared for a short time and i was able to sent message to her chat, and i was surprised i was referred to similar website https://www.albnb.rooms-36752834.com/1/listing/137/view-hse11l... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi we were guests and made a booking payment to airbnb. Now the host has cancelled the booking how do I get my refund back from airbnb. And the other matchng property which airbnb have sent doesn't match our requirement. Borzin KKhambata Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi there, I am Yehia owner of Maamoura Beach Zahraa Apartment 9/206my guest Ahmed booked 5 nights from 7 August, and today disappeared from my calender's but i do not received any cancellation Email, and asked him if he canceled his booking he told me n... Latest reply by Jeff158