What Hosts are saying

Hello I am a first time host and looking for some input as I am not getting a lot of reservations..... Terry Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, i push the button with “smart priceing”, so now i have secound client witch coust arount 20 eur per day. But it is full apartment - 55 m2. I made minimum price 29 eur, so how you made it here so cheap!? Thank you in advance for fast answer! Latest reply by Ana1136
    HI, does Airbnb customer service can be connected via the phone? Do they work on weekends? I had this crazy group who broke the house rules and left a mess in my place and yet they wrote a negative review. What should I do? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everyone, I have just become a host and wondered if someone could point me in the right direction when I’m reviewing a guest request. I want to look at a guest profile before accepting, but cannot find how to switch their profile to English so I can re... Latest reply by Lisa-and-Paul0
    I have a friend who is going to start Airbnb. He is a gay man and has 1 bathroom. He has a “shower shot” permanently fixed onto the shower head and wondering if he should remove it. I believe he should keep it if he uses it and it aligns with his lifestyl... Latest reply by Gregory87
    Yesterday we received a booking for 3 months that is raising concerns. The guests are immigrating from Germany and our Airbnb will be their first location in the US. Following are the concerns we have and we are looking for advice on how to proceed: 1) Th... Latest reply by Richard9