What Hosts are saying

Ana1136 seems to be trawling me and preventing me from posting that I believ that Airbnb operate illegally, knowingly and arrogantly. Airbnb are Toxic Airbnb operate Unlawfully Always ask for an AUDIO copy of your telephone conversations (give them dates ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    i called payouner and told them i like to close my account send my balance to airbnb if possible the bank withdraw only 400$ and charge me 26$ each if you guys dont find me a different way to collect my money i will stop all my listing there is western un...
    Hi there, I created my account with Facebook, but I'm leaving facebook and would like to login using a username and password instead. Is this possible?R
    Dear Sirs, Guest reservated my place without a request. I think I filled my acount not correct and I left that opportunity to book without the request.Now guest do not answer my message 6 days. I did not understood her message and ask to write in english... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I have two properties almost next door to each other in which one has a 2 reviews and the other 9 reviews making it 11 reviews in total. All these reviews are 4.9 or 5. I asked if these reviews could be combined making it 11 reviews in total - enough I... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Our 10th guests check out on the 1st July (checks-in onthe 128th June). Airbnb run the the qualifying period for superhost status the end of June. Will we qualify for this based on the dates above? Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Ana1136
    Anyone else frustrated with the iPad app messaging? The amount on space we have to communicate is maximum 2 line. As you can see in the image, there is not enough space for any meaningful comm. Or hopefully, I’m missing something? joseph
    • F89BDDB9-C726-4DA5-B66A-87F1D536FA60.jpeg
    i have in the last few hours booked a flat in chamonix, once i paid i recieved communtication from the host confirming dates ect , then they ashed for my e mail so they could contact me. without thinking i sent it. 5 mins later i recieved a link to a web ... Latest reply by Ana1136