Issues publishing listing

Louise151
Level 1
Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Issues publishing listing

Hola I live in Republica Dominicana , I already have 8 apartment hosting at AIrBnb but I want to post more  ..in French when I want to follow your nrew form it does not allow mw to continue on step 2 telling me aways missing name of the streert on no of apt which i di write everyt thing and ..no help at all !! I caaled twice Airbnb at tjis number 1-855-424-7262  talk 8 minutes with the firs atendant  was not able to trnafer me to a French agent AirbnB who speaks French and cut  off the conversation and I paid the  international phone call. Second attempt of calling again the second atrendant was from   Asia  and again not able to help me out !!!!

I do not know where and who to call to have a French spoken help from Airbnb = frustration !!! Big company  and  not able to have result = Deception

Sincerely 

Louise **

Cabarete

Republica Dominocana

*title updated

1 Reply 1
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Bonjour @Louise151,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems getting your listing published. There is also a French-speaking Community Center if you would like advice from the Community in French. To contact Airbnb, I would suggest sending them a message via Twitter - follow @airbnb_fr and you can send your message to a French-speaker. 

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie