Listing and experience - wrong currency showing

Jackie121
Level 2
Banbury, United Kingdom

Listing and experience - wrong currency showing

Hi there, I'm - finally! - so close to finishing logging my Writers' Retreat experience to hopefully be based in my Air BnB property in Slovakia. The trouble is, the price option is only given in Polish currency and Slovakia is Euro, or, I'd normally request payment in sterling. Either way, I can't list the retreat in Zlote! Any help gratefully accepted as my application is now stuck. Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jackie121 

Change the currency at right-bottom of page.

Jackie121
Level 2
Banbury, United Kingdom

Hi Emiel!
Thanks for the quick response. So, I went to try this but couldn't  find the currency tab at the bottom of the 'prices' page in the Experiences set up, which is still showing at zlote. I went back to the home page in Experiences where the tab in the bottom right corner is showing as GBP. I unchecked and re-checked the box but still the prices page is in zlote. I've been right through the site and everywhere there is an option to select currency, I've unchecked where it said 'GPB' and re-entered it, but still the prices page is in zlote. I hope you don't mind but I've attached screenshots here, just in case you can see what's going on. 
Many thanks
Jackie Air BnB Main page GBP.jpgAir BnB Polish bleep zlote.jpg

Jackie121
Level 2
Banbury, United Kingdom

Hi, hope you don't mind me bumping this up but I'm losing the plot here! It's one tiny thing I need to be able to do and then I can host the Experience. Any ideas, or a number of someone to call at Air BnB would be very gratefully received, thank you!!