Low Season Weekend Special

Peter356
Level 1
Dyserth, United Kingdom

Low Season Weekend Special

Hi guys.

I want to affer a special low season 2 night weekend break. Our normal settings require 3 night minimum stay but I feel a two night low season weekend would be popular.

Can I set up so the system allows 2 night breaks during only certain weeks at a price that would be lower than a 3 night stay but more than a 2 night stay (which would not be worth our while doing).

Thanks

Pete

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Peter356  I looked at the listing which seems to be a huge bargain for a whole house that accommodates 8 guests!  Anyway, I think there may be two issues in your post.  First of all, you can set custom pricing for any day or period of time by going directly to the calendar and inserting whatever price you want.  I adjust my pricing based on season as well.  The second issue, seems to be that you will allow a 2 night stay for certain periods when usually your weekend minimum is 3 night.  Go to Availability Setting and under reservation preferences, go to "add another requirement" and insert the period of time that allows 2 night weekend minimum.

Hope that helps!

Peter356
Level 1
Dyserth, United Kingdom

Thanks Linda. I will rake a look at your recommendations.

I have top say that AirBnB is a great site and the community aspect works well.

Thanks again.

Hi Linda, Like Peter I want to set a weekend break option for a two nights stay at some seasonal times where normally I only offer a three night minimum stay.

I can see that a Seasonal requirement can be added which I presume will over ride the normal requirements for the seasonal period set and that this can be set to 0ne, two, three etc... days. Can these days be set to a higher cost somewhere if only two nights are booked?

Hello @Ian-And-Anne-Marie0  Set the rates directly on your calendar for the specific weekends.  That should do it.  The other seasonal parameters are booking, not pricing.  

Yes, that makes sense.