Payout Issues

Payout Issues

Is anyone else experiencing delayed payouts?  I had a guest check-in on September 7, 2022 and payout was never sent.  Guest has already departed.  I contacted Airbnb and have spoken to numerous people.  Airbnb has a stream of excuses and says I will be paid on September 17.  This is contrary to their policy that the host is paid 24 hours after check-in.

I asked to have the case elevated and they said someone will get back to me "shortly."  I am wondering why they are not able to make the payout as promised and need to create phony excuses that make no sense.

6 Replies 6
Alia2137
Level 2
PJ, Malaysia

Hi @Bill-And-Helen0 have u resolved the issue?

Alia2137
Level 2
PJ, Malaysia

I experience the same thing @Bill-And-Helen0 , my guest just departed about 4 days ago but still i have yet to receive the payout. Same like u, been calling the CS but they were not helping. They said finance officer will contact me and that was last week and never called. This is frustrating! 

Jessie274
Level 2
Singapore

I’m a new host and I have the same issue. I have 2 guests checked out on 18 Sep and up till now, I haven’t receive the payout. I have been calling and messaging help center and at first they said payout will be 27 Sep but then I still haven’t receive. Then, they change the way they talked and copy and paste same reply like forwarding to another member to assist me but they didn’t assist me. This is so frustrating!! 

Susan4821
Level 2
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I am in a similar situation! My daughter listed 2 properties some years back  using our agency bank details. Never a problem with payouts. I have now added another property using the same bank account but with my contact details which have a different telephone and email address. The guest checked on on 23 September and we are still waiting for our payout! Air BNB keeps giving me the same message and they don’t respond to all my messages for days at a time! It’s a substantial amount of money they owe us which we require urgently! Extremely frustrating when they repeat the same responses and don’t seem to accelerate or prioritise payout issues!

@Susan4821 , im having exactly similar situation as u! Never has issues, the moment i added /listed new property on 1/9/22, my payout was suspended! Same story, they keep us waiting despite numerous calls with no indication as to when we’ll be getting the money. Very angry, sad, mad at the same time. How could such a big organization like this can act so unprofessional in handling issues like this. Not reliable. I feel sad as this hugely  affects our cash flow to the extent that we have to temporarily suspend the listing until the payout issues resolved, but I feel sadder the fact the I can’t trust this platform anymore!

Susan4821
Level 2
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I have snoozed my listings for 6 months until such time as I receive my payout.  We have another payout on this same property which is due in a few days time.  I am wondering if I add another payout method (e.g. Paypal) if this will help? I agree, it's extremely unprofessional of Air BnB - I wonder if they realise how they  impact on our cashflow!