Payout missing

Flavio197
Level 1
Santana do Livramento, BR

Payout missing

Ok, so I've tried everything: called Airbnb plenty of times, wrote them all sorts of emails, have been overall quite patient with them and their very relaxed attitude towards my problem but I can't take it anymore. It's been around three weeks and I still haven't received the money from some of the guests that stayed over in late November and early December. It all amounts to around 200 USD and no matter how many times I call and complain they do not seem to be able to give me a satisfactory answer about where my money is. Believe me, I track all my payouts with both Airbnb and my bank and there's nothing wrong with the latter. Airbnb just ghosts on me and doesn't tell me what happened. Where to go from here?

13 Replies 13
Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Flavio197 

Twitter seems to do the trick - post a message there, on @helpAirbnb, and try to get their attention.

Is the payout still showing on your account as pending?

Flavio197
Level 1

Hi @Roberta2 . The payout shows as if it had been fully processed but it has never reached my account. I guess you're right - maybe Twitter will do it. Has anything similar ever happened to you?

How did u solve the issue? I too missing a payout. Nearing 2 weeks and airbnb refuse to provide any proof that payout was made. checked with bank there isnt any transaction made. This is from airbnb side.

Flavio197
Level 1

Nadia, nothing so far. Still trying to find out what happened. They haven't given me any real answer.

@Anonymous wrote:

How did u solve the issue? I too missing a payout. Nearing 2 weeks and airbnb refuse to provide any proof that payout was made. checked with bank there isnt any transaction made. This is from airbnb side.

Lorissa0
Level 7
Denver, CO

I’m missing two payouts (30+ days overdue) because of ‘technical issues.’ I’ve also emailed and called and keep getting a run around with no ETA for payout. This is insane! AirBnb is a billion dollar company- mail me a paper check for god’s sake! Is anyone else currently dealing with this?! 

I have not received a payout for over 2 months now. They keep telling me that a lot of other hosts are facing this issue and it's a technical one from their side. No ETA as to when I will receive my money either. I am truly losing my patience. Is this really happening with others too ?

This is also happening to me

me too

Airbnb should be assisted with your details which could be missing and be with assistance Managers they are of great help .Their payment only takes 24 hours .The guests should have passed through the right procedures and you should have your reference numbers kept secret as well .Ensure your details do not leak to third parties who are not supposed to be receiving your confidential info

Best regards 

Byamugisha Faisal

I have the same problem. I am not getting my payouts and AIRBNB does not respond although I have contacted them several times

@Flavio197  has the issue been resolved now. My guest checked in couple days ago and I am not seeing a payout being issued. I am normally issued a payout 24hr after my guest has been checked in so I am curious, there is no holiday or weekend to affect that. I message Airbnb, Airbnb twitter and called but phone rang without an answer. Airbnb twitter stated that they opened a case and added the notes but I was not provided with a case number Is that normal? 

Sandra320
Level 2
Bradenton, FL

I’m having a nonpayment issue. Not only am I missing a payment it’s showing that I’m not owed a payment even though the people are in the house and you can see airbnb was paid by them  - it’s been 4 days still waiting - I’m getting the same runaround. I do have a case number😢