Poo Woman & Non Paying Guest

Alex1881
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Poo Woman & Non Paying Guest

My payments are not arriving with airbnb, and I had a guest leave lots of blood and yes, excrement behind in the bed in one of the properties. I am extremely weary and cannot get a soul to help at airbnb. I have another long booking coming up and am terrified by the lack of support on offer. I'm very unnerved when I am left so vulnerable. Should they protect hosts more and pay out on time as guaranteed?

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Alex1881 

sorry to read of your unfortunate experience.

Perhaps your guest had a medical issue beyond their control for want of better expression, it does unfortunately happen.

Have you checked all your Dashboard settings are correctly set?
Make sure you check in your Transaction history when the payments are due.

Meanwhile, contact Customer Services if you haven't already for assistance.

All the best

Alex1881
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

You are a kind soul, but no illness can be blamed, if it were and infant or someone else unable to get to the bathroom then that's different. Kids have had accidents and I'm prepared. This was a festival booking, that involved an adult (or several!) with a total lack of shame.

I have phoned customer services pretty relentlessly to little or no avail, but I will check the other stuff. Thanks so much for your time. It's comforting to get a response, even if it isn't from where it needs to arrive from!